API access gradually changes with increased experience:
- 0 XP = No Alfresco API access
- 10 XP = Read properties and permissions, only document root object
- 1000 XP = Add comments, add Tags to any node
- 5000 XP = Write properties and add tags, Site API, full ScriptNode api
- 10000 XP = Groups API (Add/Remove people from sites)
- 50000 XP = runas admin, access beans using Packages.java
Additionally users can earn badges for special achievements (each earns 500 XP):
- Unlocker: Unlocked more than 10 documents that were locked by the Sharepoint API.
- Tagmaster: Added 100 different tags to documents
- Ninja: more than 10 “hidden” property changes with behaviourfilter.disableBehaviour()
- Shapeshifter: More than 100 calls of the transformDocument/transformImage
- JsGuru: Run 10 consecutive scripts that all JsLint without any warnings
- Loadtester: Your last 10 scripts have all run longer than 30s
- MrClean: Purge the archive store (nodeArchiveService)
- Reporter: Generation of more than 10000 lines of print output
- Bouncer: Removed at least 100 people from groups/sites
- Hacker: Usage of Packages.java to access Spring beans directly
The new User Script Console will help to empower the savvy user to automate Alfresco in an unprecedented way and lets administrators focus on more important tasks like backup and restore of the Alfresco repository.
Available today for Alfresco 4.1.